AET Post 16 Making Sense of Autism for Managers 06/03/20
Venue: West Hill School, Leatherhead
Meet lead practitioners from a range of organisations to discuss, share and develop practice. Prepare your setting for Ofsted inspections.
Who is this training for?
For all staff who may take a leadership role that includes responsibility for developing provision for young people on the autism spectrum within a post 16 setting. This may include:
- lead practitioners for autism inclusion and/or curriculum
- managers and those who manage additional learning support
What will you learn?
- Enhance your knowledge and understanding of good autism practice.
- To help you to question, evaluate and develop autism practice within your setting.
- To use tools provided to audit staff skills and identify training needs.
- To develop your skills and knowledge so that your organisation is able to meet and then exceed the requirements of external reviewers such as Ofsted and is compliant with legislative requirements.